37′ Hunter Legend 37.5 ***REDUCED BY $12K*** – 1991 – $54,900***SOLD***
Hunter Legend 37.5 For Sale
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario
Broker: Adrian Philpot 613 985 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REDUCED BY $12K!!!!!
38 years of design innovation and dedication to customer value has made Hunter the leader in the North American manufacturing of sailboats and sailing yachts. If you are looking for all the comforts a cruising boat can offer with excellent value,tThe Hunter Legend 37.5 is the vessel for you.
Hunter boats are known for their Bergstrom & Ridder rigs, traveler arches, Euro styling, and reasonable cost. The overall design of the Legend series of vessels, with the flat sheer visually connecting the sharp, aggressive bow to the reverse transom, gives it the appearance of a high-performance boat. To offset generous freeboard, the coachroof is kept low and slopes forward, where it dissolves into the foredeck – providing for an elegant and quick appearance.
A modern performance cruiser with a bulb winged keel for a shallow draft. The interior layout is designed to be spacious and open, and must be viewed to be appreciated. With a walk off transom, large galley, and head to aft, this boat has all the necessities for cruising. She is clean and shows well.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 16400 lbs
YANMAR: Diesel 3 cylinder, – 37 H.P., Model 3HM35Fclosed cooling system
Accomodations and Layout:1)V-berth area – storage below forward; aluminum water tank below aft; opening deck hatch, over; hanging locker to port and starboard, with bin storage;2) main cabin with U-shaped dinette to port; 110 volt water heater located below forward; storage midships; water pressure system pump located below dinette aft; fold-down cockpit table to make double berth; opening hatches port and starboard in housetop; opening portholes port and starboard in cabinsides; settee berth to starboard; storage below; U-shaped galley aft to port with large top-opening icebox forward; double stainless steel sink and 3-burner, Hillerange, compressed natural gas (CNG), gimballed stove with oven;3) aft cabin with large double berth; standing headroom port and starboard; locker storage to starboard and port; access to fuel filters and fibreglass muffler below on centreline; access to holding tank and fuel tank through dropdown door in aft bulkhead; engine located below companionway steps on centreline;4) enclosed head to starboard accessed from main cabin and aft cabin; head equipped with deck hatch over; Par manual head (output is directly to holding tank); telephone type shower with surround curtain; vanity sink;
|Rigging and sails
Spars & Rigging
• backstay adjuster – Sailtec, Model LOLI; Serial No.: 079611
• Isomat spar; tapered above the forestay; 7/8th rig;
• double spreaders• Hood roller furling systemSails
• Haarstick laminated Genoa
• UK Sailmakers Main, fully battened
• Johnson Sails #3 Genoa
• cockpit winches: sheet winches – Barient 2 speed, 24-45; self-tailing
• cabintop winches, port and starboard: Barient 2 speed; Model 2133; self-tailing
• all control lines are led back to the cockpit through rope clutchesCanvas includes:Dodger – like newCockpit tent
Anchors & Ground Tackle
• Raytheon electronic charting system – Raychart 600
• 20x Radar – Raytheon R20X
• Loran Raynav 575
• GPS – Raystar 390 + Hand held Garmin 76 CS
• VHF – Horizon Titan Plus by Standard, equipped with Horizon LH5 fog/PA
• VHF – handheld – Ray 100
• VHF – handheld – Uniden Atlantis 250
• autopilot – Autohelm 4000 with remote
• compass – binnacle compass – Ritchie Powerdamp – 5″ card
• portable searchlight – Great White by Guest
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.