27' 2005 Grady White Chase 273 with Trailer***SOLD***
|Model:||Chase 273 with Trailer***SOLD***|
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 74,700||Location:||Hudson, Quebec|
LOCATION: HUDSON, QUEBEC
Truth is, boat length for boat length, there is no ride like Grady-White’s. No other brand offers you anything like the benefits of this clearly superior design. By paying exceptional attention to detail, GW builds better boats. There is not just one element but a combination of factors that allows them to accomplish this level of excellence. Of course this includes better hardware, superior laminates, structural integrity, unsinkable foam flotation—quality components you will not find in other brands. Legendary for a reason!
Lots of builders have wrestled with the transom-seat dilemma: How do you make it convenient when running, yet out of the way once the fishing begins? Grady has worked out an especially slick and efficient system of an ingenious mechanical arrangement allows the seat to fold flush against the transom, beneath the cockpit bolster, where it's out of the way until needed. The same hinge mechanism allows the seat to be lifted up onto the fishbox to provide access to the bilge via the hatch in the lower section of the transom.
This GW Chase 273 is a clean as it gets. Always indoor stored. Fully loaded and FRESHWATER ONLY. Low hours on twin Yamaha 150's. WINDLASS, T-TOP CANVAS PACKAGE, UPDATED ELECTRONICS & RADAR, LIVE WELL + FISH BOXES, FULL HEAD WITH PUMP-OUT, AND MORE. CUSTOM TRAILER INCLUDED.
You will not find a better equipped GW Chase 273.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 3975 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (205 Gallons)
- International lighting
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Bow Pulpit w high profile bow rail
- Anchor Windless w/ anchor
- Bow lift Ring
- T-Top w Canvas top & radio box w Dome light & storage net
- T-Top front side curtains
- Spreader lights - Coast Guard Pkg.
- Head Lockable Console w/stand up head area, sink, bulk storage & drawers Head portable w/deck pump out
- Leather Seat cushions (stored daily)
- Lockable rod storage(6 rods)
- Wash-down w/pressurized raw water w/hose
- Fish boxes [2x104 qts. + 1x 185 qts.] - 32 gals.
- Livewell w/light -Center Console Protective cover
- Anti Fouling hull
- Ray Marine C120W GPS/Radar Pack + DSM 30 Sonar
- Std. Horizon AIS GX2100VHF
- Radar Reflector-Helm w electro-mechanically operated electronics enclosure
- Custom built Galvanized steel double axle trailer
- Stored indoors. Freshwater lake use only
Model: Twin 150 Outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.