35' 2001 Silverton 330 Sport Bridge DIESEL***SOLD***
|Model:||330 Sport Bridge DIESEL***SOLD***|
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 89,900||Location:||Peterborough, Ontario|
LOCATION: PETERBORUGH, ONTARIO
***REDUCED*** ***REDUCED*** ***REDUCED*** ***$10,000 REDUCTION*** OWNER ALREADY HAS HIS NEW BOAT = THIS ONE MUST GO!
DIESEL POWER!!!! THERE IS NOT A NICER OR BETTER EQUIPPED SILVERTON 330 ON THE MARKET. THIS BOAT WAS COMPLETELY UPGRADED AND MADE READY FOR THE GREAT LOOP BUT CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE CHANGED. THIS BOAT IS AMAZING! READ THE SPECS!!!!!
The Silverton 330 Sport Bridge has a single-level floorplan that offers incredible space for family fun. There is plenty of natural light, and the cathedral ceiling will make passengers think they are on a much larger vessel. Up a few wide, molded steps is the large flybridge that is comfortable for cruising, and perfect for partying. The 330 handles like an express boat and lives like a motoryacht.
Silverton's most popular boat. Equipped with powerful, safe, durable, highly efficient diesel engines. These diesels use less than 1/2 the fuel of a similar gas engine equipped boat. This boat is in excellent condition, includes bow and stern thrusters, upgraded Garmin GPS, radar and VHS radio, all new Sunbrella canvas enclosure, dinghy lift system (dinghy not included), diesel generator, two new flat screen TV's, and many other upgrades.
CUMMINS DIESELS - 600 HOURS - BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS - DINGY LIFT - NEWER CANVAS - COMPLETE POLISH!!!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 35 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 11 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 15685 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (104 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (189 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- All new Sunbrella canvas enclosure
- New bow and stern thrusters added (sideshift)
- GPS, VHS radio and radar replaced with new Garmin units
- New flat screen TVs in lounge and bedroom
- New stereo in lounge
- All sea water pumps on Cummins engines replaced with brand new ones (very expensive to do!)
- Sea water pump on Kohler diesel generator replace with new one.
- All bilge pumps replaced with new ones.
- New dingy lift added to boat
- Replaced swim platform ladder with better 4 step stainless one
- New Fiberglas deck box installed on swim platform for extra storage
- V drive shafts removed last winter and checked for straightness,
- New bushings and dripless drive shaft seals installed,
- Props checked and balanced.
- Larger new anchor
- Complete polish of all fibreglass
Model: Twin 3.9 L TB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.