29' 1986 C&C 29***SOLD***
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 18,500||Location:||Toronto, Ontario - ON SITE - Outer Harbour Marina|
LOCATION: TORONTO, ONTARIO - ON SITE - OUTER HARBOUR MARINA
A stunning example of these classic cruiser stroke racers. Maintained to the highest standard, this yacht shows A1. Complete with a current clean survey. All new upholstery throughout, including cushions. Crisp sails. Furler, Yanmar diesel, just climb aboard and sail! Priced extremely realistically at $18,500.
This boat is fast and nimble, and sails extremely well. Loved and trusted by previous owner in all kinds of conditions. She will be greatly missed.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GM20F
VHF - Horizon Maxi
GPS - Garmin
Compass - Ritchie
Wind speed and direction
Depthsounder - B&G Hecta
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
- All of the mandatory recommendations were completed in April 2015 by Walter Brezdin from MCC.
- New magnesium sacrificial anode installed in April 2015
- Required electrical outlets have been upgraded with ground fault circuit interrupt or receptacles. (First outlet in each port and starboard line)
- New head installed in July 2015.
- New batteries April 2015.
- The down wind sail under the vee birth was never used. It was opened and inspected and found to be in very nice shape.
- Main sail cover made by Genco in the spring 2015.
- Life jackets included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.