35' 1977 Goderich 35 Custom Steel***SOLD***
|Model:||35 Custom Steel***SOLD***|
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 39,900||Location:||Kingston, Ontario|
LOCATION: KINGSTON, ONTARIO
Marble is a fast, comfortable and spacious ocean cruising boat with nice lines, equipped to take you anywhere. She has a large amount of storage space, including 3 hanging lockers plus a 4th one converted to shelving for small clothing articles. There are 3 lazerettes in the cockpit and many storage bins under the seats and berths, and around the cabin bulkheads. The interior was nicely finished mostly in teak by a cabinet maker.
A Ted Brewer design, factory built in round bilge steel by Huromic Metalworks of Goderich Ontario. The interior was finished by a professional cabinet maker, mostly in teak. She was launched in 1979 and crossed the Atlantic twice with the original owner and went to the Bahamas with her second owner. The third and most recent owner – purchased in 2002 – stayed in fresh water.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Volvo
LOA 35' 8"
LWL 28' 4"
Beam 11' 8"
Draft 4' 10"
Displacement ~22000 lb
Ballast 6200 lb (approx)
Sail Area 644 sq ft
Power, Volvo MD11C Diesel
Fuel Capacity 42 US Gal
Water Capacity 72 US Gal (2 SS tanks)
SS Holding Tank with y-valve and macerator pump for offshore use.
Deck wash pump
Mast Height above water 55'
Standing Headroom 6' 4 1/2" Berths 6
10 opening ports, 4 dorades, one hatch in v-berth, main hatch has 2 sets of drop boards and a bug screen. Also a bug screen that covers the entire cockpit
Double SS galley sink with manual and electric pumps
Small SS sink in head
Gimballed propane 2 burner stove with oven and broiler/toaster
Force 10 propane cabin heater (not presently connected to propane)
Xintex gas alarm with 2 sensors and auto shut-off
Adler Barber 12 volt refrigeration
Berths for up to six. Saloon settee converts to sea berth
Chart table with chart storage. Additional chart storage overhead in quarter berth.
Anchors : 60 lb Plow, 45 lb Plow, 14 lb Fortress aluminum anchor
Windlass: Solid bronze 2 speed 1100 pound capacity manual windlass, with 300 ft of 3/8" chain used only a few times since being re-galvanized
- Standing : including a new mast were installed in fall 1997. All wires are connected using StaLock fittings. All chain plates are stainless steel, welded on. All internal mast halyards replaced – 2014.
- Running : Cutter rigged, self-tacking staysail with jib and staysail furling. Three cruising sails new in 1995. 100% genoa, staysail, cruising main are all 8oz cloth (Kingston Sail Loft). In November 2015 staysail modified for furling, staysail furler added in 2015. Asymmetrical – purchased from Kingston Sail Loft ~ 2006 - used 4 to 6 times.
Garhauer Genoa Cars/Track – 2014
Wheel Steering: "Whitlock" rack and pinion push rod system; no cables
Autopilot: Raymarine EV-100 Wheel – installation in progress
Wind Vane Self Steering: "Levanter", similar to Hydrovane
Propeller: Variprop feathering prop
- Engine Alternator: Heavy duty "Ample Power" 105A alternator with 3-step regulator
- On-board Phase Three 3 stage ‘ intelligent’ battery charger
- Boat shore power isolation transformer Charles 3.8 KVA International Universal IsoTransformer
- Wind Turbine: Older "Four Winds Two" wind turbine with speed brake.
- Space for 2 banks of house batteries and one separate engine starting battery, each bank independent, with its own switch. Only one bank of house batteries is populated - 2 x Trojan 12 V batteries – 2014
Sestrel Moore solid bronze steel boat compass
Magma BBQ, (new grill 2015)
VHF Radio, Navman Depthsounder, Knotmeter
Stanchions - extra heavy duty stainless with double life lines.
Scuppers and Hawse Holes - lined with stainless steel.
Boom Gallows - extra heavy duty teak and aluminum pipe.
Winter cover with Kover Klamps frame
Dodger (2014), Bimini and Sun Shades (2015)
9' 3" Zepellin "Bear" inflatable dinghy.
Yamaha 8 hp Outboard (tuned up 2015) new fuel tank 2015
- Replaced propane hose to Galley stove – 2015
- Injectors cleaned – 2015 (Kingston Diesel Services/Luc’s Repair Shop)
- Re-galvanized chain rode
- New wet exhaust hose 2014
- Stuffing box repacked – 2014
- New impeller – 2014
- All sails maintained by Andy Soper (Kingston Sail Loft)
- Boat bottom and top sides were professionally sandblasted and epoxy painted - 2011
- The engine received a top overhaul (pistons, sleeves, big end bearings) - 2000
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.