31' 1984 Hunter 31***SOLD***
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 24,900||Location:||Toronto, ON|
Toronto, Ontario – ON SITE – Outer Harbour Marina
Maximum Draft: 4′
Bridge Clearance: 47′
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine(s) HP: 13
Engine Model: 2GMF
Cruising Speed: 5
Maximum Speed: 6
Fresh Water Tanks: 23
Fuel Tanks: 18
Holding Tanks: yes
· A full set of cruising sails – Main (Dacron, lazy jacks, new sunbrella cover), Genoa (Dacron, roller-furling, sunbrella cover), Spinnaker (with a sleeve for easier handling and safety).
· A full set of high-performance sails – Main & Genoa (Pentex, 2007), 100% Blade jib (Kevlar, 2007), Reaching Asymmetric Spinnaker (AirX 0.7 oz, 2009).
· Running rigging is in perfect shape – halyards, sheets, clutches, sheaves, etc were reorganized and replaced within the last 3 years for best sailing experience.
· Diesel engine – 13 HP, folding prop.
· Autopilot, GPS, Depth, VHF, LED navigation lights, solar panel, AC/DC panel, FM stereo.
· Full safety package – jack-lines, harnesses, life jackets, man over board marker & buoy, boarding ladder, emergency tiller, extra anchor, fire extinguisher, etc.
· VC-17 bottom, fresh water boat.
· All new cushions, new interior carpet
· Custom propane stove
· Cockpit custom cushions and a carpet
· New bimini/dodger (2007) makes cruising comfortable. Rope-organizer pockets keep sheets out of the way.
· Head, cold/hot water, shower.