25' 2007 Ranger Tug 25***SOLD***
|Status:||Sold||Price:||$ 84,900||Location:||Ottawa, ON|
Ranger Tug For Sale
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Broker: Adrian Philpot 613 985 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You might call it the world’s smallest ship, but the most accurate description takes only three letters: fun. The Ranger Tugs 25 is one of those boats that belies its true size when you’re aboard. The roominess of the interior is enhanced not only by large windows but also by clever use of every cubic inch. The boat was designed by Dave Livingston, who justifiably claims that “more people
have owned a boat that he built than any other designer” during his career with
Reinell, Bayliner, Regal and Wellcraft.
The Ranger Tug R-25 is probably not the right boat for folks who spend most of their boating time tied to a dock. But those with wanderlust will find it an attractive choice to get where they want and have some room, space and comfort while getting there.
Roomier than she looks and built for the rugged adventurer craving style and luxury. A trailerable tug trawler with plenty of amenities. Radar, Generator, Air con/heat, Canvas, and lots of extras all powered by a 125 Hp Yanmar diesel. TRAILER INCLUDED
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 5750 lbs
Engines: - 1 Yanmar 125hp- Model: 4JH3TX1- Type: Inboard Diesel
– Engine hours: 605h
– Cruzing speed: 8kts (2600 rpm) maximum speed: 13 kts (3800 rpm)
– 1 Yanmar motor for the 2.5 kw Mase generator
– Freshwater tanks: 1 Plastic 30gls., Hot water: 1 Plastic 6 gls, Fuel Tank: 1 Plastic, 75gls , Holding Tank: 1 Plastic, 30 gls.
Accomodations: The Ranger Tug 25 has an incredible use of space, She manage to pack a two-cabin and one-head configuration with ample cockpit into a 25 foot package.
– Double V berth with regular cushions plus a 3 inches memoryfoam mattress.
-Overhead ventilation and egress hatch.
– Reading lights.
On the starboard forward is the pilot station with great visibility and all the instruments.
The linear galley is on the starboard side and includes:
– Norcold 12 volt ac/dc refrigerator
– Wallas two burner stove, kerosene fired electrically controlled stove, designed to fonction as furnace when lid is in closed position with active fan.
– Stainless sink with hot and cold water
– Teak storage cabinetry
– Teak spices rack
– Jabsco head system
– Hot and cold shower
– Vanity and sink with hot and cold water
– 30 gallons holding tank
– Macerator for overboard discharge with Y valve
– Setee on port
– Converts to large single or tight double
– Co-pilot seat flip forward or aft for flexibility
– Large single bed or Hanging locker
– Flip up cabinet top
– Raymarine C-80, 12” color LCD multifunction display
– Raymarine Depth sounder, Log and speed
– Color Chart plotter
– Raymarine GPS with cards for USA and lakes inCanada
– Raymarine 2 kw Radar
– Stainless radar mast
– Raymarine Fishfinder processor with underhull transducer
– Raymarine VHF radio
– Raymarine Auto pilot with remote control
– Compass Richie
– Raymarine nav center C-120
– DVD player
– AM/FM, CD and MP3 Player with speakers in the salon and the cockpit.
– Solar panel of 120W
– Equipped with both 120 volt shore power system and a 12 volt DC electrical.
– Group 27, 12 volt DC System 3 house batteries (new in 2011)
– Group 27, 1 standard battery (new in 2011)
– Battery charger, electricity from main motor generator, Solar panel and Mase generator
– Battery isolater, DC Battery panel and master battery switch with combiner
– Electrical meter with battery selector switch.
– Low voltage lighting throughout boat interior,
– Mase generator 2.5 kw.
– Electric bilge pumps
– Air conditionning 16,000 BTU with reverse cycle heat system.
120 volt AC System:
– Shore power cord – 50 ft.
– AC Breaker panel with meter
– Ghest Pro Charge 15 amp. multistep battery charger
– 6 gallons hot water heater
Systems and equipments:
– All opening hatches with screen
– Jabsco coily hose for deck and cockpit washdown
– Power trim tabs
– Bow and stern thrusters
– Heater Craft heat system, utilizes engine heat and multi-speed fan for salon confort.
– 4 Windshield wipers
– Powerfull exterior lamp, control from the helm
– Dual trumpet horn
– Bronze rudder improved for better control.
– Bronze 3 blades proppeller
– Stainless swinn ladder
– Stainless bow and stern rails
– LED cockpit courtesy lights
– Bimini top from the factory (color sand)
– Lewmar 700 stainless power windlass with power up and down control from the helm
– CQR – 17 lbs anchor with 20 ft chain and 150 ft rode
– King tandem axle 7 000 lbs capacity Trailer (2007), -Hot dipped galvanized, Accuators , disc brakes and 4 Tires (new 2011)
A very economical boat. At 6 kts (1900 rpm (more or less) the consumption is less than one (1) gal (US) per hour.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.