GO FAST – GO FAST – GO FAST! The award-winning 38 ZR was cut from the same cloth as Donzi’s world champion 38 ZR competition race boat, and offers the same speed, handling, balance, and rough-water ride. With its user-friendly design, Donzi’s 38 ZR offers an ergonomic layout emphasizing comfort, accessibility, usable space, and overall driver/passenger enjoyment. With a total length of nearly 39 feet, the 38 ZR offers more heft and accordingly a smoother ride than competitive offerings, some of which fall surprisingly shy of a true 38 feet. With its aggressive styling, smart design, and blistering performance, the Donzi 38 ZR sets a new standard for performance boats in its size range.
Since its introduction, the 38 ZR has received rave reviews from critics far and wide. Motor boating magazine said, “this ZR is beyond go-fast; it’s pure performance.” poker runs America added, “when you tell someone you own a Donzi, no further explanations are necessary.” the prestigious robb report bestowed the 38 ZR with its coveted “best of the best” award, and powerboat magazine gave the 38 ZR its “award for outstanding offshore performance”, proclaiming, “the 38 ZR does everything right!”
Beneath the 38 ZR’s gleaming gelcoat skin lies lightweight kevlar laminate with vacuum-infused coring for extra strength and the ideal resin-to-glass ratio. A glassed and chemically bonded hull-to-deck joint holds it all together and assures that there will be no flexing while underway. The 38 ZR’s state-of-the-art running surface, aerodynamic design, near-perfect balance, and weight-saving lamination processes all add up to a boat that is built to fly.
She’s an 80 MPH boat! Clean and running like a top.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 9500 lbs
Fuel Tanks: (190 Gallons)
- Mercury Racing Twin Staggered 525’s EFI bravo XR ITS Sportmaster Drives
- Starboard Engine 372 hours, on last data retrieve over half the hours were at idle.
- Port Engine 384 hours, on last data retrieve over half the hours were at idle. Engine was rebuilt at 227 hours – New headers in 2011.
- Hering 5 blade stainless props
- ITS extension boxes.
- Tie bar external
- Trim Tab- K-Planes 380 Series,
- Thru hulls, Teague stainless exhaust tips, muffler & silent choice
- Batteries (3)
- Battery switch w/ breakers
- Battery trays (3)
- Stainless steel sea strainers (3)
- Bilge pump (2)
- Blower, bilge (2)
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Color matched engine compartment diamond plate
- Engine compartment – finished
- Engine hatch electric w/ integrated ventilation, sunpad & mirror
- Fire supression system – automatic
- Fresh water engine/generator flush
- Fume detector
- Lights – engine room
- Diamond plate storage box
- CMI Sport Tube SS headers and tailpipes
- Battery charger/converter.
- 3 KW gas generator & controls
- Air intakes – recessed
- Anchor locker w/ molded-in anchor storage
- Stainless steel rub-rail inserts
- Bow & stern eyes – stainless
- Cleats – stainless, flush mount pull-up (6) 8″
- Deck hatches-recessed custom (2)
- Swim platform shower
- Fuel fills – custom port & stbd
- Gelcoat – premium
- Graphics – custom special order TEQUILA SUNRISE
- Gunnel trim – rigid vinyl w/ stainless recessed insert
- Hardware – stainless steel
- Hull & deck joint – mechanically, chemically bonded & glassed
- Logos – stainless steel – Donzi
- Steps – molded foredeck access (in port helm)
- Windscreen – plex venture
- Daytona package
- Z-tech construction
- Z-tech hull design, race proven
- Tonneau cover included
- Orange fenders include
- Yellow Donzi ropes included
- Stereo- Sony Am/Fm Cd W/ Sirius Satellite Radio, Mp3 Input, (2) Nautic Mb Quart 660w amps. (4) Mb Quart Sub Woofers, (6) Mb Quart Midrange Speakers, & Remote.
- Livorsi billet alum racing controls.
- Livorsi throttles.
- Livorsi monster gauges with super rims
- Livorsi Gps Speedometer.
- Livorsi gauges w/super rims
- Livorsi Indicators – mechanical trim & drive
- Military rocker switches w/detent
- Steering – full hydraulic latham.
- Steering wheel – leather wrapped
- Azimuth compasses.
- Revolution Racing Intercom System W/ 5 Outlets, No Headsets
- Garmin 6″ GPS plotter & depth sounder
- Lanyard & kill switch
- Beverage holders – cockpit & cabin (6)
- Bolster seats – electric drop down (2)
- Carpet, cockpit – removable w/ sculpted ZR logo
- Cockpit grab rails – recessed
- Cockpit liner – fiberglass
- Coaming storage w/ cup holders & recessed grab rails
- Fender cleats (2)
- Footrest – fwd fixed (2)
- Horn – electric
- Hour meters (2)
- Ignition – keyless
- Ignition – safety switch
- Insulated cooler – in dash w/ drain
- Lights – cockpit courtesy
- Lights – navigation
- Outlet – 12v receptacle (2)
- Rear bench seat w/storage & insulated cooler bin
- Vinyl – heavy duty, stain resistant uv protected
- Cockpit cover included
- Head compartment enclosed w/ fresh water sink & shower and
- Tecma Head with macerator, electric vacuum flush
- Air conditioned & heated
- Convenience pkg,
- Shore power with ac panel
- Shore cable
- Cabin door – sliding, locking plexiglas
- Carpet, cabin – marine grade
- Galley – fresh water sink & compact fridge
- Headliner – premium suspended
- Lighting – cabin accent
- V-berth w/ storage
- Daytona cabin
- Carbon fiber silver metallic upholstery
- AC/DC 1500w Inverter
- Flat screen TV & remote
- DVR & remote
|TRAILER (Priced separately at $5,000)
- 2010 Venture aluminum triple axle trailer, model VATB*12625.
- G.V.W.R. 14625 lb, Trailer weight 2000lb
- G.V.C.C. 12,625 lb
- Surge disc brakes on each axle
- Triple bunks
- Mag Wheels
- PVC Load Guides
- Keel Rollers
- Tongue Jack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.